Is voodoo bad? Debunking myths about cults, scams and craziness



So, whenever people ask me about Voodoo, or more correctly, Vodun, they always ask me the following questions? Do I belong to a cult? Do I perform animal sacrifices? Then, they say things like, man you really believe in this stuff, basically implying that I believe in superstition. Then, they start to treat me differently, almost like I’m evil or crazy. Honestly, I can understand why people are in the closet, and why they refuse to share with the world their religious beliefs. So, in this video, I am going to debunk many of the myths associated with Voodoo. Stay tuned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is voodoo bad: Learn the truth about the world's oldest practice!

New Year’s Eve Money Ritual- Manifest money using this powerful money ritual