Many of the nasty comments that I get on my YouTube channel is that many of the spells and manifesting techniques that I recommend don’t work. For one, I never said that my rituals and manifesting techniques were for everyone. Second, I make it very clear that if you want to manifest anything. It is going to take energy, ashe, prana, chi. Now, I know a lot of people are spoiled. They read all of these books and attend all of these seminars and BELIEVE that things are just going to magically work out for them.
Read this only if you want men lusting after you https://youtu.be/6APyMOxQ1R8 Did you know that it takes less than a minute for a man to get aroused, and it takes almost ten minutes for a woman to get aroused? Yes, sex and even love making for women can be difficult because they have no idea, how to turn it on and off like a button. Besides, I always say that men and women use their sexual energy differently. Men, are more like microwave ovens (fast and hot). While women are like ovens, slow and warm. Voodoo lust Spells Now, this is a problem for a lot of women. Why? It’s a problem because many women fail to understand that men are attracted to their sexual energy, and not just their looks. Men have inherited certain survival genes from their cave man ancestors. These genes not only to compel th...
Break ups are hard. There are some people who are still bitter about a relationship that ended ten years ago. While, there are others who believe that they experienced love long ago, did something to screw it up, and now they will never be able to experience that kind of love ever again. While there are others who believe that the person that they love is truly their soul mate, and that they will get back together some time in the near future. In this video, I am going to teach you about the laws of magnetism, and what you can do to save your marriage, even if you’ve been separated for weeks or even months. http://clairvoyantmagic.com/how-to-save-your-marriage-using-the-7-essene-mirrors/
Comments
Post a Comment