Many of the nasty comments that I get on my YouTube channel is that many of the spells and manifesting techniques that I recommend don’t work. For one, I never said that my rituals and manifesting techniques were for everyone. Second, I make it very clear that if you want to manifest anything. It is going to take energy, ashe, prana, chi. Now, I know a lot of people are spoiled. They read all of these books and attend all of these seminars and BELIEVE that things are just going to magically work out for them.
Break ups are hard. There are some people who are still bitter about a relationship that ended ten years ago. While, there are others who believe that they experienced love long ago, did something to screw it up, and now they will never be able to experience that kind of love ever again. While there are others who believe that the person that they love is truly their soul mate, and that they will get back together some time in the near future. In this video, I am going to teach you about the laws of magnetism, and what you can do to save your marriage, even if you’ve been separated for weeks or even months. http://clairvoyantmagic.com/how-to-save-your-marriage-using-the-7-essene-mirrors/
So, you’ve read all of the articles on Google, and watched some videos to get some practical advice on how to get your ex back. There are a lot of love coaches who have mastered some psychological tactics and methods that will help you get your ex back, but yet nothing works Why? Well, because relationships just aren’t physical. There is a whole energetic element that is missing from these coaching practices, which in turn renders them utterly useless. So, in this video, I am going give you some tactics using the holistic healing, and energy work, and yes, a little bit of magic, so stay tuned. http://clairvoyantmagic.com/making-terrible-mistake-get-ex-back-using-holistic-healing-method/
Comments
Post a Comment